Please find below resource(s) available for Trial
TAL is offering a trial to a new product of streaming videos for educational training in the fields of aesthetics, cosmetology, and massage. This trial may be of interest to public libraries as well as academic libraries at institutions offering educational programs in these fields.
From the vendor:
Aesthetic VideoSource offers a comprehensive, high quality video subscription providing unlimited access to educational videos.
5 Streaming Video Collections are offered:
* Master Academic Collection (93 videos/164 hours) This rare collection is the largest available resource out there to complement any institution's aesthetics, cosmetology or massage program. Thanks to our decades of producing high quality video content, we provide multidisciplinary institutions and college libraries with vibrant selections of titles in aesthetics, cosmetology, massage therapy, medical spa, skin care and nail technology training.
* Aesthetics Collection (47 videos / 73 hours) With video titles spanning facials, facial massage, spa treatments, wet room treatments and hair removal, these videos include the basics as well as advanced techniques and procedures, equipment use, product selection, business building and marketing techniques.
* Cosmetology Collection (42 videos, 72 hours) This vibrant selection of titles covers up-to-date step-by-step instructional techniques for the creative design, cut, color and style in the exciting field of hairstyling. Your students will learn the latest techniques and trends in eyelash extensions as well as advanced makeup artistry including daytime, evening and mineral makeup.
* Medical Spa & Skin Care Collection (31 videos, 52 hours) The most comprehensive library of any medical spa and skin care streaming video collection available - designed to prepare students, aestheticians and nurses for long term success in the fast growing medical spa and skin care profession.
* Massage Collection (28 videos / 55 hours) This vast collection of step-by-step videos demonstrates massage therapy techniques in Eastern and Western modalities. Topics include deep tissue, Swedish, myofacial, cellulite massage, Thai massage, craniosacral, reflexology and reiki, with enough range to suit the needs of both basic and advanced courses in professional massage.
Late joins will be accepted.
Please respond with your decision to join this new license by Tuesday, 28 July 2015 to Christine Loo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A subscriber agreement will be sent to you which must be signed and returned before your subscription is activated.