Please find below resource(s) available for Trial
This is a new TAL offering, in response to requests for additional language learning products with a different scope. This resource includes some Indigenous languages which has also been requested by members.
This is available to all TAL member libraries.
· 100+ Languages (and growing!) From Afrikans to Zulu
· Extensive English Collection Materials for speakers of 25+ languages including an intermediate-level immersion course
· Features all aspects of language learning and Core Skill-Building Activities: Listening, speaking, reading, and writing
· Speaking Practice: Compare your pronunciation to that of a native speaker
· Typing Activities: Learn to write in a new language
· Flexible Learning Path: Follow a plan or blaze your own trail.
· Insight and Review: Quickly and easily see how much you’ve learned and easily review the material.
· The Welcome Lesson: Using game dynamics, a quick, basic lesson to learn a few key words and how to use the program.
· Intuitive Interface: Designed to be used on any PC or tablet, the service optimizes itself for the size of your screen
Overview of Transparent Languages:
List of Available Languages included:
Late joins will be accepted.
If you wish to subscribe to this new TAL offering, please contact Christa Foley by Friday, March 10, 2017 and a subscriber agreement will be sent to you for signing.