Please find below resource(s) available for Trial
Renewal information is now ready for this TAL offering, which was first offered last year.
This is available to all TAL member libraries.
· 100+ Languages (and growing!) From Afrikans to Zulu
· Extensive English Collection Materials for speakers of 25+ languages including an intermediate-level immersion course
· Features all aspects of language learning and Core Skill-Building Activities: Listening, speaking, reading, and writing
· Speaking Practice: Compare your pronunciation to that of a native speaker
· Typing Activities: Learn to write in a new language
· Flexible Learning Path: Follow a plan or blaze your own trail.
· Insight and Review: Quickly and easily see how much you’ve learned and easily review the material.
· The Welcome Lesson: Using game dynamics, a quick, basic lesson to learn a few key words and how to use the program.
· Intuitive Interface: Designed to be used on any PC or tablet, the service optimizes itself for the size of your screen
Overview of Transparent Languages:
List of Available Languages included:
Late joins will be accepted.
If you wish to join or cancel this TAL subscription, please contact Christa Foley by Wednesday, March 21, 2018. Current subscriptions will be renewed if cancellation notice is not provided by March 21, 2018.