Please find below resource(s) available for Renewal
Renewal pricing is now available for BrowZine.
BrowZine has offered pricing for new subscribers at a different price. TAL tries to avoid offering pricing that is different for new and subscribing members, in an effort to keep pricing fair for all. TAL considers this on a case by case basis. If your institution is interested in a new subscription to BrowZine, please contact Christa Foley at TAL.
This is a joint COPPUL / TAL offer.
There is a new offer for new subscribers from August 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019. There is no late joins. The special price offer is attached below. Response deadline for this offer is July 10, 2019. After April 30, 2019, regular BrowZine pricing with the 20% discount will continue. There is no obligation to renew.
BrowZine is a mobile app for tablets and smart phones that allows you to access and browse e-journals from different publishers in one simple interface.
BrowZine allows users to:
* Read scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablets and other mobile devices.
* Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals.
* Receive alerts when new issues of a journal are available.
* Bookmark articles for reading later.
* Save to Refworks, Zotero, Dropbox, or Mendeley.
If you wish to join this subscription for August 1 and take advantage of the discounted price, please contact Christa Foley by July 10, 2018.