Please find below resource(s) available for Renewal
From the vendor: PrepSTEP provides the most comprehensive selection of academic and career-related resources available for students in one platform. Targeted learning centers provide students with easy-to-use, intuitive online navigation for interactive tutorials, practice tests and e-books. This eLearning platform features academic skill building, college placement test preparation, soft skills training, career advancement resources, professional licensing and certification test prep, basic computer skills training and much more.
PrepSTEP resources are also designed to meet the specific needs of 2 and 4-year college students who are in need of extra support, including college and grad school admissions test prep, as well as high school equivalency exam prep for students working towards achieving a non-traditional high school credential.
PrepSTEP Canada is designed to empower and help students who need extra support in core learning areas through Six Targeted Learning Centres:
* Core math and science skills review (developmental, algebra, statistics, calculus, chemistry and biology)
* Core English skills review (reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and spelling)
* Career and workplace preparation (learn about a career, workplace etiquette, interviewing techniques and TOIEC/TOEFL for ESL)
* Placement test preparation (CLEP, TOEFL iBT)
* College and Graduate School preparation (GED and SAT for Colleges and LSAT, GMAT, MCAT for Universities)
* Basic computer skills (Internet basics, Microsoft Office basics)
PrepSTEP 2 year features SAT, ACT and GED.
PrepSTEP 4 year features GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT and MCAT.
From the vendor: PrepSTEP is a dynamic online learning platform from LearningExpress that can change the lives of students through academic success and preparation for today’s workplace. PrepSTEP for Colleges and Universities is packed with tutorials, practice tests, e-books and high-stakes test preparation for self-guided skill building, career preparation and workforce readiness.
Mid-term joins may be accepted.
If you would like to join or cancel this TAL subscription, please respond to Christa Foley by Tuesday, May 28, 2019. Current subscriptions will be renewed if cancellation notice is not received by May 28.