LyndaLibrary is offered by Lynda.com for public libraries.
Lynda.com helps anyone learn software, technology, creative and business skills to achieve their personal and professional goals. With a lynda.com subscription, members receive unlimited acces to a vast library of high quality, current, and engaging video tutorials taught by recognized industry experts.
lynda.com features and benefits include:
* 3,100+ courses to accommodate all levels of learning and expertise, with new courses added daily.
* Software courses designed for Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat/Reader, and more.
* Business skills and professional development courses focused on leadership, communication, management and more.
* 250+ top tier instructors who are also working professionals.
* Flexibility to complete entire courses or stand alone topics at your own pace.
* 24/7 access from anywhere there is Internet connectivity.
* A cost-effective, sustainable learning and development model for the entire organization.
* First-to-market software training due to close relationships with software companies.
* A shorter production timeline than manuals or books. We are able to expedite training to member time, as well as provide regular updates.